Friday, November 26, 2010

thanks givng

well i had a good thanks givng with my family iactually only one p[late of food i usually have 3 plates i love thanks giving but one plate was good . I actually caght up with an old friend of my mine from high school so we met up[ and we went for arun in sanata monica i driven by there for a longtime it look different on the walking side it was a goo run.today iwent to work with my op had a good day came back from my girlfreinds house to work and i had and injury on my left forarm idont know if i pulled it but really hurts then i came back washed my mom dishes but i could nt finish them.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you had a great thanksgiving. I hope your arm with heal quickly and on it's own. Congrats on the one lb weight loss. Look at you - your really doing it. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a great Thanksgiving! What a sweet guy you are to your mom...good examample for others...have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete