Friday, March 18, 2011

hello

well hello evryone its been going ok lately i got a little sick yesterday came home early but im ok now.
well i think when get start american eagle it will be awesome i think its a great company nto work for and grow so i hope evrything goes well who ever reading this i need paryers i sometimes feel im losing with out my friends but i know in my heart and my life to god i will move forward . over the years i dint think no one cared about me no one new i existed now i know there is people who care and love me andi love them to who u know who you are well i just want to keep saying thank yuo to allwhospent time with me invited me to go places and to learn about life and a very very big thjank yuo to youfawn and zac and to ms marcy thank you for checking up on me and leaving greant and awesome comments with out you or fawn icouldnt move forward hope some dasy me andbro can meet yuoms=. marcy hugs and kisses

2 comments:

  1. you're the bomb my bernie! you know that I have a giant heart for you and love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of all that you have done! You have grown so much...now with Fawn gone you may have to work harder...but you will get even stronger...You can do it. Keep up the good work! Kathleen

    ReplyDelete